Old manor island
swamp surrounding the old manor
Island on Lake Vizima, where the old manor house was located. Once one of the most splendid places in the capital city, it was abandoned in 1245 when the ostensibly dead Princess Adda returned to life as the bloodthirsty striga.
In The Witcher computer game[edit | edit source]
These days the name "old manor" refers to the whole island, not just the manor which is located here.
Landmarks[edit | edit source]
- Ruined village, the site of Geralt's final battle with a now mutated Rayla.
- The old manor itself, the part surrounded by a stone wall.
- The catacombs beneath the old manor.
- Azar Javed's laboratory in the catacombs.
- Boat landing