|100 / ??|
Novigrad Dreaming is a primary quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Oneiromancers – or dreamers, as they are more commonly called – possess the ability their name implies to divine the future or relive the past through dreams. Corinne was one of the best of her kind and had no trouble finding clients, even with the hostility to the occult that reigned in Novigrad at the time. Geralt hoped she would spare him a few moments, and set off to find her in a house where she had gone to ply her trade.
- Corinne agreed to help Geralt and put together a dreaming séance for him. Geralt has always been an introvert, and talking about his feelings and loved ones does not come easy for him. Yet that was exactly what the dreamer needed him to do if she was to dream about Ciri. In the end Geralt forced open his shell, then fell asleep – and dreamed. In his dream, he saw Ciri in Novigrad... with me.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find the dreamer in the old house
- Search the attic
- Examine the drawing
- Take the doll
- Put the doll in the crib
- Find out why the door slammed shut
- Examine the oven
- Talk to the dreamer
- Meet Corinne at the Golden Sturgeon
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you decide to throw Sara out of the house, you'll also need to buy burdock from a herbalist. And though it may seem a cruel decision and she would call Geralt "stupid and a pig" instead of "awfully nice", this one is probably the best one for Sara. Because this way she will find a 'boyfriend' of her kind Johnny and will be able to live in her natural environment. But whatever you chose there is no "bad" choice in this quest.
- If Geralt makes a deal with Sara and promises her that he would tell Rudolf de Jonkheer that the house is haunted and he can't lift the curse, the witcher still can tell the owner about the godling and that he can easily expel her from the house himself simply by burning burdock in the oven. But the banker will refuse to do anything and will try to sell the house anyway.