The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
|“||Here you can find monster contracts and announcements about matters of local concern||”|
|― in-game map description|
As in the previous games you can find notice boards in The Witcher 3, where announcements of contracts and other notes are published. From time to time, new contracts may be posted, so periodically revisiting these boards is advisable.
White Orchard[edit | edit source]
Velen[edit | edit source]
Novigrad and Southern Redania[edit | edit source]
The Skellige Isles[edit | edit source]
Toussaint[edit | edit source]
There are several notice boards in The Witcher 2. These are where announcements of contracts can be found.
- outside the Flotsam inn
- outside The Cauldron in Vergen
- outside the canteen tent in the Kaedweni camp
- at the southwest side of Loc Muinne's central square
In The Witcher computer game[edit | edit source]
Notice boards are a very useful sources of information to a witcher looking for work. Geralt will find a number of these notice boards as he travels through Vizima and its environs. Typically, witcher Contracts are found in this manner in the game.
However, this is not the only information found on notice boards. Sometimes other, "one-time" notices appear. For example, in Chapter II, after all the contracts have been removed from the notice board outside the Hairy Bear, clicking on the board on Merchant Street reveals the following notice:
- Actively seeking capable, open-minded swordsman.
Inquiries: Kalkstein, Master of Alchemy
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Left-click on the notice board and drag any available notices to your Inventory.
- Right-click on a notice to read it and unlock a new quest.
Tip: For boards with multiple notices, double-left-click on each notice to add it to your inventory without closing the notice board. This way you can read them as you acquire them.
Note: After reading these notices they become worthless to Geralt, since the information is stored in his Journal. Plus they can not be sold, so you can drop all the notices immediately, to avoid cluttering your Inventory.
Notice Board Locations[edit | edit source]
- Outside the Inn in the Outskirts.
- Outside the Dungeon in the Temple Quarter.
- Outside The Hairy Bear in the Temple Quarter.
- Near the Peddler on Merchant Street in the Temple Quarter.
- Outside The New Narakort in the Trade Quarter.
- Outside the Country Inn in Murky Waters.
- Outside the field hospital in Old Vizima.