|southeast coast of An Skellig|
|Reading the Cargo list|
|?? / 10|
This quest begins when Geralt finds the remains of a sailor on half a wrecked ship in a bay on the east coast of An Skellig. The other half of the ship is just beyond some nearby rocks and still contains a chest.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- While traveling the world in search of Ciri, Geralt happened across a barely-legible document which made mention of a mysterious treasure. The witcher decided to take a careful look into the matter.
- Four barrels of salted herring
- –8 barrels of drinking water
- –3 barrels of vodka
- –5 barrels of whale blubber
- –4 bails [sic] of fur and rabbit pelts
- –1 chest of various treasures, worth a sum total of one thousand Nilfgaardian florens.
- The chest is sealed. If the seal is found to be broken upon delivery, no payment shall be issued.
- His instincts did not mislead him. Geralt found the sunken ship, and within it - a chest full of valuables.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the notes you found
- Find the sunken treasure using your Witcher Senses