The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|East-northeast of Lurtch|
Mowshurst is a destroyed abandoned village in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It has no fast travel sign or personal description on the map, though it has a Hidden treasure mark. It is located just east-northeast from Lurtch.
Associated quests[edit | edit source]
Notes of the last survivor[edit | edit source]
- Soldiers have come. Whether ours or there's [sic] – don't know. Don't really matter anymore. I heard them riding down the road. Hid. Nailed the door shut. Maybe they won't get in.
- The spent the whole night killing and raping. I saw it all through the cracks in the wall. Bit my finger to the bone trying to keep from screaming. Don't know if anyone else managed to hide. Maybe not. I saw them drag Antosh out. He had hid in the fields, next to the haystack where he'd stashed his things. They flailed him.
- They've heard me. Know I'm in here. I didn't open up when they pounded. I thought they'd burn me out, just like they did those who hid in the granary. Then they got on their horses, rode off. Quiet, now. All I can hear;s the flies circling the bodies.
- I tried to knock open the door. Open the window. Dig myself out. Make a hole in the wall or roof. Nothing doing.
- I heard people who came to rob corpses. Don't know of what, all's left is soiled shirts and foot wrappings. I called for help. They didn't answer. Only ones who'll come now are the ghouls.