Moribundia: The Vampire's Last Likeness
|Moribundia: The Vampire's Last Likeness|
Read for additional information
|Quest items / Books|
|Marcus T.K. Hodgson's shop|
This is one of the books with a red cover that Geralt must look through inside Hodgson's shop. It is a moving story about the love of a mortal girl for a vampire.
Associated quest[edit | edit source]
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Thereupon Isabella took Edward's glistening visage in her hand and embraced his icy lips, which were twisted into a cynical grin.
- "Forgive me, my love," she whispered, stifling the sobs heaving her bosom. "But my heart doth long with fiercer passion for yon werewolf, whom though hatest with all they vampiric thouness."
- "'Tis for the best," spoke Edward, shifting his pale face towards the equally pale moon. "With me thy life was ever endangered. With yon werewolf thou shalt know peace and happiness."
- Edward turned around and took a step towards the exit, but Isabella grabbed his wrist and bade he stop. The touch of her hand was so tender, his heart newly began to beat anew after centuries of deathly stillness.
- "There is more," she spoke, averting his penetrating gaze. "I am with child."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The book seems to be an easter-egg alluding to the Twilight series.