Me, My Panther and I, by Abigail Lette
|Me, My Panther and I, by Abigail Lette|
Read for additional information.
|Loot / Purchase|
Price to buy
Price to sell
|2 – 3|
Other copies of this book can be found in the following locations:
- In a house just northwest of The Barrel and Bung Inn in Flovive.
- In a house next to the notice board in Flovive.
- In house north-northwest of Nilfgaardian Embassy marker in Hauteville.
- In one of five houses north of the Temple Cemetery.
- One of two houses north-northeast of the Herb Store in Hauteville.
- In house around Knights Dormant Square (×2).
- In house around The Gran'place (×2).
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- As a young adept of the art of medicine, I was once asked by my mentor, Nurse Hatched, to gather some herbs needed for poultices.
- I set out for the woods and sought ripe specimens, when all of a sudden a juniper shrub began to swish and shake! "It must be a leshen or another monster of some sort, enraged by my insolent theft of the forest’s treasures!" – I thought.
- Luckily, it turned out the beast was no leshen, but a little panther!
- Full of pity, I decided to share the bread and dried meat I brought in my bundle with the cub.
- From that moment on, I brought the panther something to eat every day, and every day it waited for me next to the juniper.
- A year passed and the panther grew so big I was afraid to approach it, so I would just throw bits of meat and leave as quickly as possible.
- Then a sickness left me bedridden for a month. When I was finally back on my feet, I went to the woods, to the juniper shrub. My beloved panther, now as big as a horse, only roared from afar… I bolted.
- Panthers are beautiful animals and they are quite fascinating as well – but I value my life and that is that.