Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Associated Quests[edit | edit source]
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- One does not need to move in high society for a public defecation to end his social career. Exactly such an event made a Kaedweni soldier, Mavrick, the laughing-stock of the entire camp. Yet it turned out that neither rations nor dysentery had caused him to fill his pants.
- In truth, his reputation – and not just that – had been soiled by the events of one ghastly night when Mavrick had encountered a terrifying specter.
- According to the ghost, Mavrick's conscience was as stained as his undergarments.
- If Geralt doesn't believe Mavrick:
- Mavrick's death was the fault of the witcher, who assumed one time too many that a damned spirit tells the truth.
- If Geralt believes Mavrick:
- Yet Geralt believed his words. Mavrick knew that there was only one way to remove the brown blemish from his honor. He battled not only the monsters, but also his own fear. After the fight ended, he told Geralt of the dark events of years past which had led to this story.