The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it.
|North of Ferry Station|
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- While meandering the bogs of Velen, Geralt found some notes written by a frustrated soldier. He decided to read them - and they turned out to be a quite interesting read, indeed…
- Join the army, they said. You'll kill Nordlings, they said, you'll carry the Great Sun banner to the Dragon Mountains, you'll make the emperor proud!
- So I enlisted. And they sent me to Velen. If this is what the whole North is like, then I swear on all the gods, I don't have a clue why we're even bothering. Nothing but filth, clap and graves.
- I've been sitting here for two months. Haven't seen a single Redanian yet. Instead of fighting, they got us running errands, each stupider than the last. Now the sergeant's sent us to find some chest. Baubles robbed from the Nordlings, seems. Fell off a wagon as the transport was heading south.
- We've been wandering this swamp for three days now. Only thing we've found was a hole-riddled boot and a cow's skull. What a waste... but if we come back without the chest, they'll send us to the hole and deduct three weeks' wages, so we're going to keep searching. For the glory of the fatherland.
- The witcher found the chest. Sadly, nearby he also found the bodies of the guards who were charged with protecting it - they were killed by drowners, like many before them.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the notes you found
- Find the lost chest using your Witcher Senses