The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Little Red (quest)
|This article is about the quest in The Witcher 3. For the character, see Little Red (bandit).|
|If Geralt spares Little Red:|
25 / 20
If Geralt kills Little Red:
50 / 10
Little Red is one of the quests available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. If Geralt arrives in Yantra during the day, he will find the villagers huddled together, discussing the situation in the village.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Geralt's travels took him to a certain village whose inhabitants were clearly anxious about something. It turned out they were expecting a gang of bandits led by a woman known as Little Red to attack any minute. She was out for the blood of a certain Bertram who she claimed had wronged her. Geralt promised to defend the villagers.
- If Geralt spares Little Red:
- When Litte Red's band attacked, it became clear the matter was not at all as clear as it had at first seemed. The bandits' leader assured Geralt she did not want to hurt anyone except for this Bertram. The man had worked with her at one point as an informer pointing out who was worth robbing, but then turned and reported them to the authorities.
- Faced with the choice of killing several people or letting one guilty man be punished, Geralt decided to let Litte Red have her revenge. For that, he received a reward.
- If Geralt kills Little Red:
- When Little Red's band attacked, it was clear the villagers had bet on the right horse in hiring Geralt. He made quick work of the cutthroats, collected his reward and went off into the sunset.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Wait until dusk for Little Red's band to attack
- Defend the villagers
- If you choose to fight, the quest will require you to against Monster and Human at the same time which is quite rare in Game.
- If you intend to fight, you man want to enable "Manual Sword Drawing" in game settings before talking to Little Red! This may eliminate the chaos due to the "Auto Sword Drawing" mechanism to select the wrong sword.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Geralt kills Little Red, he can find her mother's letter on her body.
- No matter you accept the quest or not. After talk to villagers, the Little Red bandits will come during dusk. Which means, if you accept the quest and not in Yantra on right time, the quest will fail.
- If you refuse the quest, when the Little Red bandits come, you can still talk to Little Red. And then everything will happen as the same as you accept this quest. However, the Journal entry will be very short and incomplete.
- If you choose to let Little Red go, you get double money and half XP compare to another choice, which imply to Little Red is richer compared to villagers. The money and XP are dynamics depend on your level.
- It seems no different consequence with the 2 choice:
- Even you protect the villagers from the Little Red, they are impolite to Witcher as usual as the rest villagers in the world. Also, if you hand over the village which means you break the contract. They are no worse to you.
- Actually, after the quest finish, either choice can't find the villagers whom the Little Red want. Neither can't find the villages leader who made contract with you.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While using Meditation to wait the bandits, if the Meditation time is appropriate (Around 5pm), you can see the bandits swagger into the villagers.
- If your Meditation location near the east of village, the bandits will come from the west; Otherwise, they will come from the east.
- You can Meditation over dusk and night, and see the bandits knock the doors patiently in the morning. What a "Polite" bandit group!