Letter from Yennefer
|Letter from Yennefer|
Letter smelling of lilac and gooseberries.
|Quest items / Books|
|Delivered by a boy messenger.|
This letter is delivered, along with a map, to Geralt by a young messenger. Its contents differ based on Geralt's previous decisions regarding his love life. This is the letter Geralt receives if he was faithful to Yennefer.
Associated quest[edit | edit source]
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
If Geralt was faithful to Yennefer:
- I suspect weighty affairs, rather than merely the Wine Festival, have drawn you to Toussaint. Perhaps you'll find time to probe a certain matter in spite of this.
- I recently came across the mention of one Professor Moreau, a scholar in Beauclair who conducted research into witcher mutations.
- Though the details are rather murky, as is the location of the scholar's laboratory, his journal could contain more information. It lies buried with him in his tomb.
- I enclose a map I found in the tome I happened upon. Though less than completely legible, I trust it will prove useful nonetheless.
- I felt this matter could prove of some importance to you, thus I dispatched this letter without delay. Whatever you decide, please take exceedingly good care of yourself.
- Your Yen.