Letter about Yennefer
|Letter about Yennefer|
Contains information about Professor Moreau
|Quest items / Books|
|Delivered by a boy messenger.|
This letter is delivered, along with a map, to Geralt by a young messenger. Its contents differ based on Geralt's previous decisions regarding his love life. This is the letter he received if he was faithful neither Triss nor Yennefer.
Associated quest[edit | edit source]
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- My Dear Friend,
- I've been told you're on a jaunt to Toussaint. I do hope you don't overtax yourself during the Wine Festival. The effects of such exertion at your age can indeed prove most detrimental.
- I've come upon some information which might be of interest to you. While browsing through a colleague's book collection, I found mention of one Professor Moreau, of Beauclair, who conducted research into witcher mutations.
- The details I've come to learn are rather vague and his laboratory's location remains a mystery. Yet his journal should at least provide hints as to both. It is said he was laid to rest with it in his tomb.
- I enclose a map I found in the tome I happened upon. Though less than completely legible, I trust it will prove useful nonetheless.
- Should you grow tired of sampling Beauclair's ladies, wines and other exquisite delicacies, this matter might prove a fruitful diversion. Investigate at your leisure.
- Your friend, Yennefer.