|Bridge north of Blackbough|
|35 / 20|
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- The old woman looked much like the many other widows of Velen, though her eyes seemed to have seen even more hardship than usual. Perhaps that was because she was haunted by the ghost of her husband, who had died at war years ago. The ghost had asked the woman to bring her wedding ring to his grave. The cemetery was too far-off for an elderly woman to journey to, however, so she asked Geralt if he could make the trip for her. The witcher took pity and decided to grant her this somewhat unusual request.
- Geralt took the old woman's ring to her husband's grave. Yet when he returned for his reward, she was nowhere to be found. Her did find her granddaughter, who informed him her grandmother had died years earlier and paid him for his trouble.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find the old woman's husband's grave using your Witcher Senses
- Place the ring on the grave
- Return to the old woman for a reward
Video[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The woman is present near the bridge only at during the night. If you come across this bridge during daylight you won't get this quest.
- You can use Keira's Magic lamp at the cemetery to find out that the ghost of the woman finally forgave her dead husband. You'll get additional 25 for that.