The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Land of a Thousand Fables
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it.
|Land of a Thousand Fables|
|Blood and Wine|
|Magically created realm|
|By reading 'The Land of a Thousand Fables' and uttering out loud the incantation 'Expecto ludum!'.|
The Land of a Thousand Fables or Fablesphere is a realm created by Artorius Vigo for Anna Henrietta and Syanna, when they were children. It is inhabited by creatures from various fairy tales and accessible by speaking an incantation while reading a special book.
Upon arrival, a welcome sign reads:
Set out on a journey of wonder - enjoy yourselves!
WARNING! Spells will remain stable until: June 1252
Associated quest[edit | edit source]
Fables and other fantasy elements[edit | edit source]
- A yellow brick road
- The Wicked Witch
- White and pink unicorns which Geralt can ride
- Joss: The Boy Who Cried Wolf
- The Musicians of Blaviken
- Grand mamma's house, The Big Bad Wolf, and Little Red Riding Hood
- The Three Little Pigs
- Goldilocks and the three bears
- The Little Flint Girl
- Puss 'n' Boots
- Billygoat Gruff
- Longlocks and her tower
- Jack and a beanstalk
- The giant up in the clouds
- Pied piper and his rats
- Emperor (in his [lack of] new clothes)
- Balbina, the Goose that Lays Golden Eggs
- Griggs and their village