Kalkstein's tips about the Sephirot.
|Provides clues to the location of the Sephirot|
Glossary Entry[edit | edit source]
In his sharply inclined hand, Kalkstein scrawled some notes about where to look for the Sephirot.
"Here's what I've read from Kalkstein's notes:
Compassion — Tipperath: Declan Leuvaarden. Fortunately Kalkstein spelled this one out for me. I never would've drawn the link between Leuvaarden and compassion.
Understanding, Power, Glory — Veen'ah, Ghe'vrath, 'Oth: The statues of Melitele, one in the swamp, the other in Saint Lebioda's Hospital. I have no idea what prayer without faith can possibly mean, but it's worth a try.
Foundation — Y'esath: The cave in the swamp. More evidence to show that Kalkstein's ancestors were gnomes. A cave in the swamp and the concept of a foundation — I can't make anything of it. We'll see.
Victory — Neh'tza: The Tower Sentry, right, that wasn't hard... Except that I need to defeat him...
Crown — Keth'aar: Destiny. Here Kalkstein outdid himself. His notes indicate I'll find the last sephirah by chance, for instance, while sitting in the privy or in the roast chicken I order at The Hairy Bear. An unknown. Destiny will throw it in my hands. Next time I see Kalkstein, I'll ask him if he hides his gnomish roots on purpose, fearing racist persecution..."
Translation[edit | edit source]
- Tipperath — Declan Leuvaarden will part with it for 500 .
- Kezath — Vaska gives this as a reward for the Clay Pits quest.
- Maal'kad — Found on the carcass of the cockatrice during the Prison Break quest.
- Veen'ah, Ghe'vrath, 'Oth — Sacrificing a single food item at the statue of Melitele in St. Lebioda's Hospital or in the swamp grants all three of these at once.
- Y'esath — Within a sarcophagus in the cave in the swamp.
- Neh'tza — In the remains of the golem.
- Keth'aar — Raymond Maarloeve
- Chocc'mah — Is given to Geralt by Kalkstein.