This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it.
|Sea between Ard Skellig and Faroe|
|Notes found on a skeleton|
|?? / ?? |
Ironsides' Treasure is one of the side quests available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Geralt always kept an eye out for possible new adventures. This paid off when he found a document which promised to lead him to long-lost treasure.
- I've had enough. My father and brother think I'm nothing. All they do's laugh at me, they're always laughing. Saying my face is fair as a maid's, and I'm only fit for lying in bed with maids and certainly not for battling with men. And one day one of those cuckolded husbands is going to break my neck... True, never have had much problem securing ladies' affections, but that's not something I asked for...
- Marie wouldn't let me leave her bedchamber, so we dallied on till her husband, Noorhis Ironsides, and his mates came back with their lootings. I jumped into a wardrobe and stayed to listen, though it was uncomfortable as all get out. They said they'd sunk some great treasure ship by the rocks between Faroe and Ard Skellig, and that come morning they intended to go fish it out. Once they'd drunk themselves to sleep, I slipped out of the wardrobe and told Marie we should slit all their throats, get that treasure ourselves and leave these horrible isles, go somewhere better - Kovir, or even Novigrad!
- Marie didn't take long to convince, because her husband was a true whoreson and beat her terribly, so Noorhis and his mates are bits in a fish's guts by now, and I'm off to find my fortune.
- Who cares that I'm not too skilled a sailor and a storm's coming? I'll be done and gone before hit hits!
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the notes you found
- Find the sunken treasure using your Witcher Senses