The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it.
|Old, yellowed letter|
|?? / ?? |
|Contract: Missing Son|
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- One time Geralt found a long, yellowed parchment. Intrigued, he decided to study it's contents...
- As I write these words, you are six years old. I am thirty. I am in my prime, but I know already I'll never teach you how to shoot a bow, nor how to ride a horse or care for a sword. I'll never take you on a raid nor out fishing.
- I took a wound to my knee during the last raid. It's taken a turn for the worse. It shouldn't have taken more than a few days to heal over... but something got in my blood. Wound's full of pus, stinks. I'm losing feeling. The druids say it's beyond their help, and that I'll bleed to death if they cut off my leg.
- So I'm preparing for death. You're in for some tough years, lad. Our family's got a great many enemies. I've defended you against them, but now you'll be on your own. Perhaps someone will help you – and perhaps not. That's why I've had part of our good hidden – in Old Ule's house, under the floorboards. That way no one can take it from you, no one can steal it – and you can dig it up once you're all grown. I've asked your mother to give you this letter when you start your eighteenth spring.
- You take that silver, son. Buy yourself a fine blade, some armor, a horse. Raid the Continent. Exact revenge on the men who did you wrong after my death. Make me proud.
- I never told you this, but I've always felt it: I love you, Janne. I hope one day we'll meet in the halls of Freya's eternal green garden and you'll tell me about your life. The life I was not able to see.
- You have my blessings, son.
- Without much hope for success, Geralt searched the house – and to his great surprise, found within it a chest full of valuables.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the letter your found
- Find the treasure chest using your Witcher Senses