In Wolf's Clothing
"In Wolf's Clothing"
|Notice board in Larvik|
|80 / 85|
In Wolf's Clothing is a witcher contract in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- Contract: Morkvarg
- Sons and daughters of Freya,
- Another year has passed in which Morkvarg plagues our goddess' gardens. Whoever musters the courage to eliminate this evil will gain fame amongst mortals and the favor of the immortals, as well as a prize from the temple's vault.
- –Sister Josta
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- The Skellige Isles have a long and rich history. Scattered throughout their rocky lands are many mysterious ruins, elven relics, ancient woods and natural marvels. One of the places that most stuck in Geralt's memory was the abandoned garden near Freya's temple. Geralt discovered it by accident, and found there was work waiting for him within – a powerful monster prowled inside its crumbling walls.
- Geralt decided to try an innovative curse-lifting method – feeding the werewolf his own flesh. Geralt's efforts were a partial success. The curse was lifted, but Morkvarg died without ever reassuming his human form. Considering the hideous deeds this cruel pirate had wrought, one's heart does not exactly burst with pity for him.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the priestess Josta about Morkvarg
- Find the garden where the monster dwells
- Find Morkvarg
- Get rid of the werewolf in the garden
- Talk to Einar about the curse
- Find the key Morkvarg mentioned using your Witcher Senses
- Ask Einar of Larvik why he lied to you about Morkvarg
- Unlock the chapter house doors
- Search the chapter house
- Find a way into the flooded cave under Morkvarg's lair
- Search the cave with your Witcher Senses
- Help the werewolf by lifing the curse
- Use the fang to lift Morkvarg's curse, or find another way to lift it
- Kill Morkvarg by feeding him his own flesh, or life the curse using the fang
- Collect your reward from the contract giver
Notes[edit | edit source]
This quest can become "stuck" and never marked as completed.