The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
In Ciri's Footsteps
"In Ciri's Footsteps"
|Emhyr var Emreis|
|?? / 2000 (after finding Uma)|
In Ciri's Footsteps is the main quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It spans most of the game.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Emhyr var Emreis had been searching for his daughter Ciri for quite some time. Even the most dubious sighting of an ashen-haired young woman with a scar on her cheek would send imperial spies scurrying.
- Not even the harsh conditions of war-ravaged Velen deterred them - indeed, it is there they had been most successful, determining that Ciri had been, and possibly still was, in the region. Reports of a similar nature had also come in from Novigrad, but remained unconfirmed. Emhyr's spooks had gathered nothing concrete from Skellige, but an explosion of magical energy had taken place on one of the isles, and it seemed likely that Ciri had been somehow involved.
- During his search, Geralt discovered that Ciri had indeed spent time in each of these places and, though the Lion Cub herself remained at large, he found someone who had until recently been her companion. There was one catch, however: this unfortunate individual, known only as Uma, seemed to be suffering the effects of a curse that had transformed him into the most hideously ugly and maddeningly stupid being on the planet. Try as he might, Geralt could not communicate with him in this form.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find out if Ciri is in Velen.
- Find out if Ciri is in Novigrad.
- Find out if Ciri is in Skellige.