The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Hunting a Witch
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it.
"Hunting a Witch"
|The Nilfgaardian Connection |
Wandering in the Dark
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- The notes left by Hendrik, the Nilfgaardian agent, mentioned that Ciri had quarreled with some witch, and that the newt-stewer in question could be found near the village of Midcopse. Exactly where, Geralt did not know - and so he was forced to swallow his mainly pride and ask the locals for directions.
- The peasants of Midcopse were not overly talkative, but in the end Geralt managed to get enough hints out of them to find the witch's hut.
- Unfortunately, Keira had not actually encountered Ciri, and the witch mentioned in Hendrik's notes was nowhere to be found. Geralt's efforts were not entirely in vain, however. The sorceress had recently entertained an unexpected guest - a masked elven mage. This mysterious visitor was, like Geralt, interested in Ciri's whereabouts. Keira figured the mage would be where she had left him and set off with Geralt towards his hideout.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find the witch on your own or ask the residents of Midcopse about her
- Eavesdrop on the gossiping women
- Keep your distance from the gossiping ladies, so they don't see you eavesdrop
- Find the pond by the village
- Find the lone boulder
- Find the abandoned cart
- Find the witch's hut
- Talk to the witch in her hut
- Search the hut using your Witcher Senses