Hidden from the World
"Hidden from the World"
|Southeast from Marauders' Bridge|
Lesser Triglav runestone
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- They say the road to hell is paved with curiosity. The witcher, though, always held the road to riches is paved with the exact same stuff. Thus when he found a letter mentioning treasure, he decided to give it a long and careful read...
- Listen up, you stupid git. Go on keeping the treasure out for all to see like that, we won't keep it very long at all. What, you think we're the only bandits around? Well, knowing what a fool y'are, perhaps you do, so here's me telling you – no. We ain't. So be a good little dunce and hide it somewhere where only you and me will know how to find it again. Otherwise I'll tan your arse till it's red as a watermelon.
- Geralt realized the secret stash might be empty by the time he found it, but he decided to search it out all the same. And it's a good thing he did, for it was full of valuables.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the letter you found.
- Find the hidden goods mentioned in the letter by using your Witcher Senses.
Map location[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although Geralt only read how the treasure is hidden, it was not stated in the letter where.