The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Herbs for a Deity
|"Herbs for a Deity"|
"Herbs for a Deity" is a quest in the "Side Effects" premium module.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
There is no possible way to complete this quest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Depending on what you say when first meeting Nirka, you will either get the first "Herbs" phase or the second. If you get the latter one, you can still sell herbs to her.
- Much like "A Sponsor", this quest can not be completed.
- This quest fails as soon as you pay the additional 1000 to Mr. Glover or kill him during the main quest.
Phases[edit | edit source]
Herbs[edit | edit source]
- Nirka, a priestess of the Great Melitele, treats people using herbs. She told me she'll gladly buy all the herbs I can gather in Vizima, at the cemetery and in the sewers. I can sell herbs to the priestess.
- I don't know much about herb gathering, so it doesn't seem like a good way of earning coin. I need to find a different way to make me some orens. I'll never make the small fortune I need by gathering herbs.
Quest Failed[edit | edit source]
I should fetch Dandelion and get him out of Vizima as soon as possible. I won't have time to finish this quest. I won't be able to finish this quest.