We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Hearts of Stone
|CD Projekt RED|
|October 13, 2015|
|Optical disc, Download, Cloud computing|
Hearts of Stone is the first add-on adventure for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Announced on April 7, 2015, it was released on October 13, 2015 for all three platforms: Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. A second add-on adventure, Blood and Wine, was released on May 31, 2016. 
- Hearts of Stone will take Geralt on an all-new, 10-hour-plus adventure into the wilds of No Man's Land and the nooks and alleys of Oxenfurt, where he’ll try to complete a contract from the mysterious Man of Glass. Caught in a thick tangle of deceit, Geralt will need all his cunning and strength to solve the mystery and emerge unscathed.
The expansion features new characters, new powerful monsters, new weapons, a unique romance and new Gwent cards. Additionally, it expands the gameplay region northeast of Novigrad. It introduces a new gameplay mechanic called Runewords that " significantly affects gameplay. Each Runeword will impact a different aspect of in-game mechanics and will allow the players to experiment with various strategies and tactics". The quests are designed for Geralt characters level 30 or higher. The expansion content can be played before or during New Game +.
- Step again into the shoes of Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster slayer, this time hired to defeat a ruthless bandit captain, Olgierd von Everec, a man who possesses the power of immortality. The expansion lets you choose your own way through an adventure that includes recruiting a crew of break-in artists, spending a night partying with a ghost and outsmarting the most bizarre creatures Geralt has ever faced.
Quests[edit | edit source]
For a complete list of the quests in the expansion, see: Hearts of Stone quests.
DLC armor[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- For more information on obtaining the expansions, see buy.thewitcher.com.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearts of Stone release date announced, last visited September 8, 2015.
- Official Twitter post, last visited March 18, 2016.
- Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine - two massive expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, last visited April 7th, 2015.