The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it.
|Crossroads south of the Miners' Camp on Ard Skellig|
Kaer Trolde keep
|Letter found in a broken cart|
|25 / 20|
Hard Times is one of the quests available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Perhaps there was a time, under the pax of a just ruler or before the Conjunction brought so many hideous beasts to our world, when traveling was a perfectly safe endeavor. If so, that time is now long past. The Skelligers whose demolished wagon Geralt stumbled across in the middle of the Ard Skellig forest learned this the hard way. The poor souls had stood no chance against the cyclops who butchered them.
- Geralt searches nearly every corpse he comes across, and while I personally find this habit a bit morbid, I must admit he digs up some very interesting things in the pockets of the dead. This time, for example, he found a letter that he promptly delivered to its addressee - the smith at Kaer Trolde. It was from the smith's departed sister. Though it cast the man into deep mourning, he appreciated Geralt's deed.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Investigate the broken cart using your Witcher Senses
- Use your Witcher Senses to follow the tracks leading away from the broken cart
- Read the letter you found on the dead woman's body
- Deliver the letter to the smith at Kaer Trolde