The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Gwent: Playing Innkeeps
"Gwent: Playing Innkeeps"
|Gwent player in Royal Palace in Vizima|
|25 / 2x the wagered per round |
"Yennefer of Vengerberg" card
"Tibor Eggebracht" card
"Menno Coehoorn" card
|Now or Never|
There are a number of innkeeps that Geralt can challenge to a game of Gwent. For this quest, he must challenge Stjepan at The Alchemy in Oxenfurt, the Innkeep at the Inn at the Crossroads, and Olivier at The Kingfisher in Novigrad.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- It is an innkeeper's job to tend to his guests' needs. Usually this takes the form of serving strong drinks and listening to tales of loves lost and wounds received. Yet at times a patron will wish to play a hand of gwent, which is why all good innkeepers keep a deck at the ready at all times. And the excellent ones - they keep excellent decks, full of top-notch cards that can provide an evening of challenge and excitement to even the most refined gwent player. Geralt was determined to win some of these cards for himself.
- Geralt played and defeated all the excellent innkeepers he could find and added many powerful new cards to his collection.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Win a unique card from the innkeep at the Inn at the Crossroads.
- Win Stjepan's unique card.
- The following objectives are mutually exclusive and depend in events during the "Now or Never" quest: