The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
Gridley is a secondary character in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
Associated Quests[edit | edit source]
Journal Entry[edit | edit source]
- Rupert's friend was in a dire state, lost amidst somber ruins in a wilderness forsaken by gods and humans alike. Geralt found him easily and learned more about him, including what had led him to take such risks.
- Gridley had been stationed in the area during the war. His unit had tortured a Nilfgaardian soldier to death, all in the name of finding a treasure. Years later, the murdered man's wraith used its power to force Gridley and Rupert to return to the site of their crime.
- If Geralt decides to give him and Rupert to the wraith:
- Gridley shared Rupert's fate and paid for his past crimes, for Geralt decided that he would not stop the wraith from exacting revenge.
- If Geralt decides to give him and Rupert to Loredo:
- If Geralt tells him and Rupert to go away:
- Geralt did not hand Gridley over to the damned soul, yet he drove him and his friend away, ordering the villains to leave the area immediately.
- If the quest fails:
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Gridley lost in Hospital