The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
|Grave hag's ear|
Grave hag mutagen
Grave hags were first introduced in The Witcher: House of Glass comics.
Bestiary entry[edit | edit source]
- Cremation, now that's one thing men could learn from gnomes. Burying bodies out in the fields, why, it's like laying out a welcome mat for monsters! Best case scenario, some ghouls will sniff them out, eat their fill and be on their ghoulish way. But if, gods forbid, a grave hag takes to feeding at your cemetary, you'll have no end of trouble.
- — Jacques de Villepin, Oxenfurt Academy
- Few monsters' names fit as well as the grave hags'. As one might guess, these creatures resemble aged, deformed women and loiter near graveyards and battlefields. Grave hags feed on human corpses and in particular on the rotten marrow which they slurp from human bones using theire long, prehensile tongues. Once a hag has devoured all corpses within reach, she turns to killing men and burying them in the cemetary as she waits for them to decompose.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Loading screen tip: You can cut off a grave hag's tongue while counterattacking. Then she won't be able to poison you.
- This monster was featured in The Witcher: House of Glass
Assosiated quests[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trophy of a grave hag