The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
|this row only stops the spoiler from collapsing everything below it||and nothing more|
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Graham was a simple fisherman from an even simpler village, Oreton, yet the role he played in local events was anything but. Fyke Isle, the tower, the curse – he had been a key part of it all. Geralt had learned from Anabelle about the deep feelings the two had shared, but the rest of their tragic story only emerged later...
- Exactly how the young man had participated in the incident in the tower remained rather unclear. What was certain was that he tried to defend his beloved and fled Fyke Isle right after what he thought was her death...
- If Geralt fulfils the ghost's wishes:
- Stories about poor fishermen in love with their lord's daughter are not wont to end happily, but event he most tragic-quilled poet would find what Graham and Anabelle experienced excessively cruel. Their desire for happiness and mutual love defeated by the cruelty of fate and the greed of men, damning the young couple to eternal suffering — Graham without his love at his side, Anabelle as a tortured soul wandering between the living and the dead.
- There was nothing left to the witcher but to bring the young man Anabelle's earthly remains, hoping that a proper burial would bring peace to the girl's spirit and lift the curse.
- Yet though the evil spell was indeed broken, this story still did not have a happy ending. A devious ghost of the plague was freed, and Graham became its first victim...
- If Geralt confronts the ghost:
- Graham filled Geralt in on the rest of the story, one in which youthful longing for happiness lost out to fate's cruelties and human greed. Having learned there was a slim chance he could save his beloved's ghost, the fisherman set out at once to help the witcher lift the curse weighing down on the isle.
- Yet though the evil spell was indeed broken, this story still did not have a happy ending. Despite his courage and dedication, Graham died while saving the one he had never ceased to love.