The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
|Priest of Eternal Fire near Mulbrydale|
|10 per corpse + 25 |
50 / 60 + 200 looted from priest
Funeral Pyres is one of the secondary quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- In No Man's Land Geralt was given a contract by an Eternal Fire priest. His task: to burn the bodies of soldiers who had falled during the recent battle in order to keep necrophages from eating them.
- If Geralt takes the bribe:
- Though his contract giver had proven to be a hypocrite and a drug dealer, Geralt accepted his coin. As the ancient proverb says, pecunia non olet.
- If Geralt refuses to take the bribe:
- The witcher followed the priest's directions and went to burn the bodies. Doing so revealed the clergyman's true motivations: lighting the fire he had requested would also burn evidence of the priest's involvement in the fisstech trade..
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find and burn the bodies lying in pits on the battle field.
- Return to the priest of the Eternal Fire.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you refuse to take the bribe - you'll have to kill the priest and two of his guards. Though you wouldn't receive the payment from him in this case (60 crowns), from his corpse you can take 200 crowns and a mace. Plus you'll take a bit more additional XP for killing the enemies. So it's much more profitable to be "honest" in this case.