The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
From a Land Far, Far Away
"From a Land Far, Far Away"
|?? / ??|
From a Land Far, Far Away is one of the quests available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Geralt ran into a suspicious gentleman who was looking for a woman who spoke in a strange, unknown tongue. He claimed they came from some far-off land far beyond the sea. She had kidnapped a child, and he had been tasked with finding and punishing her.
- On a small isle in Skellige Geralt found a diary written by refugees from a far-off land. Their ship had wrecked and the fate of its passengers was unknown. Geralt hoped at least some had survived and he would one day have the chance to return this diary to them.
- In a certain Velen village Geralt came across a strange man speaking with a strange accent. The man struck Geralt as odd, even for a foreigner.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the diary found on the body
- Uncover what became of the second ship
- Find the sunken chest mentioned in the journal
- Talk to the foreign woman