The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Freya Be Praised!
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it.
"Freya Be Praised!"
|Lake south of Blandare|
|Itinerant merchant's notes|
|?? / 109 |
58 – 62 florens
Gold pearl necklace
Lesser glyph of Axii
This quest is initiated when Geralt finds the remains of an itinerant merchant and his cart along the road, south of Blandare. This leads the witcher to a submerged chest containing quite a bit of loot.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Geralt found a crumpled note on the body of an itinerant merchant. Intrigued, he decided to examine it more closely.
- Praise be to Freya, Our Great Mother!
- They said the road was fraught with danger, that sea devils awaited any who traveled it, that a bandit was lurking behind every tree.
- But I sacrified a lamb to Freya and put on an amulet made of falcon feathers – and what do you know, made it all the way across the isle without having to so much as draw my sword! And I did some damned fine trading along the way – packed my chest so fill of silver and other treasures that my back almost snapped when I was setting it on the wagon.
- If everything goes as planned, I'll be home tomorrow around sunset. I'll owe the goddess mightily for taking such care of me!
- Perhaps Freya judged the offering inadequate, or perhaps she had always scorned the merchant – one way or the other, the poor fellow did not manage to make it home alive. Geralt took custody of his abandoned possessions, though I doubt the thought entered his head to thank the goddess for this.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the crumpled note
- Find the treasure chest using your Witcher Senses