The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Free Spirit is one of the quests available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. In this quest, Geralt must collect five books and bring them back to Ivar on Snidhall Isle which is located due north of the Ancient Crypt on Ard Skellig. The books are:
- Change Your Life! A Handbook
- The Cult of Freya
- The Curious Cases of Virtuous Vegga
- Religion and Life
- Tristianna and Isador
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- On one of Skellige's beaches, Geralt ran into a man desperately fending off an enraged assailant. The witcher could hardly look upon this spectacle impassively and decided to help. After the fight, Ivar, for this was the man's name, admitted his attacker had been the brother of the woman Ivar loved. He had sought to kill Ivar for seducing his sister, who was a priestess of Freya and thus bound by custom to a live a life of chastity. Ivar, however, refused to let religion stand in the way of his love and aimed to scour learned books for a precedent that would help him negotiate his beloved's release from her vows. Geralt agreed to bring him any relevant books he found.
- Geralt kept his word and brought Ivar all the books about love and religion he could find.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Gather books describing religious customs and precedents and take them to Ivar.
- Take the books you found to Ivar, he might find them interesting.