The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
For the Advancement of Learning
"For the Advancement of Learning"
|A Favor for a Friend|
A Towerful of Mice
This quest decides the ultimate fate of Keira Metz.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Nothing about sorceresses should be taken at face value. Their faces least of all - those perfect, ever youthful visages have as little to do with nature as Hierarch Hemmelfart has with charity. If anyone should have learned to think twice when dealing with them, it was Geralt, and yet still he accepted Keira's dinner invitation.
- During what Geralt naively thought to be innocent conversation between friends, Keira tricked him into revealing information about the mage Alexander's laboratory and then, when he was least expecting it, sent him to sleep with a spell so he could not stop her from carrying out her nefarious plans...
- If Geralt convinces Keira to go to Kaer Morhen:
- Geralt caught Keira red-handed as she was leaving the tower with the results of Alexander's research on the Catriona plague. She was convinced these notes could be used to find a cure for this decimating disease. What's more, she hoped that the prospect of obtaining such a cure would convince King Radovid to let bygones be bygones and host Keira at his court. I doubt Radovid would have proven so broad-minded - luckily, Geralt convinced Keira to abandon these foolish hopes and give Oxenfurt a miss, seeking shelter at Kaer Morhen instead.
- If Geralt lets Keira go off to see Radovid:
- Geralt caught Keira red-handed as she was leaving the tower with the results of Alexander's research on the Catriona plague. Although he feared the sorceress would use these notes for nefarious purposes, Geralt decided to let her go. Whether it was because he ultimately believed her assurances that no one would suffer as a result of her actions, or because he wanted to avoid a potentially bloody conflict - difficult to tell. Geralt is a man of many secrets, including ones he keeps even from me.
- If Geralt kills Keira:
- Yet Geralt did not allow Keira to triumph. He sensed she wanted Alexander's notes on the Catriona plague for her own immoral ends and so stopped her from leaving Velen. This led to a fight during which Geralt was forced to take Keira's life. And so, in this most unfortunate and disheartening way, their stormy relationship came to an end.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
|Geralt Kills Keira||Geralt Convinces Keira to go to Kaer Morhen|