The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
|Blood and Wine|
|Sansretour Marsh, southeast of The Cockatrice Inn.|
When visiting Flovive be sure to visit The Barrel and Bung Inn.
Map description[edit | edit source]
- Once upon a time, a plague of frogs visited the Sansretour Marsh. Duchess Ademarta declared a prize would be given to whomever freed the land of these accursed amphibians. Yet neither the knights errant nor the druids nor anyone else proved up to the task – until a poor raftsman named Flovive figured out a way. He serenaded the frogs with his violin and they, entranced by his melody, followed him out of the duchy. In memory of this event, the settlement where Toussaint’s raftsmen dwell bears his name.
Notice board[edit | edit source]
- Contract: The Tufo Monster (Contract: The Monster of Tufo)
- Contract: Bovine Blues (Contract: Mysterious Plummeting Cattle.)
Items of note[edit | edit source]
- In a house just northwest of The Barrel and Bung Inn:
- In a house next to the notice board in Flovive: