Flesh for Sale
"Flesh for Sale"
|Trottheim / Faroe|
|40+2 via Delusion or|
50+2 via -500 or
2 when killing slavers
and Diagram: Ban Ard breastplate, Lesser Dazhbog runestone
|Following the Thread|
Flesh for Sale is a side quest available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- I'm used to my good friend encountering the bizarre and the appalling in his journeys, but what happened to him on Faroe shocked even my jaded sensibilities. It all started when he walked into a small coastal village and was mistaken for a Nilfgaardian...
- ...and only grew more interesting from there. Geralt was taken to the ringleader of a suspicious band and learned they believed him to be a slave trader come to pick up some "live goods."
- Geralt uses Axii or pays to free the slaves:
- He decided to go along with the pirates' mistake in order to free their captives.
- Geralt declares that he is not a slaver:
- Geralt could not sit and let such barbarity occur in front of his eyes. He reduced the pirates to bloody smears and freed their captives.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Follow the pirate to his boss.
- Defeat the pirates. (only if Geralt reveals his true identity)
- Free the slaves.
- Lead the slaves away from the pirate village. (only if Geralt plays the slaver)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Visit Trottheim and talk to the Dagr guards at the gate, they will confuse Geralt for someone else, and trigger the quest.
- This quest becomes unavailable after obtaining the Following the Thread quest. Thus this quest is missable, since Geralt will normally play Lambert's revenge quest line first.
- Should Geralt decide to kill all the slavers, he will find a Manuscript page: Superior vampire oil in the pirate leader's house.