Flash's The Witcher Mod
Summary[edit | edit source]
The purpose of this mod is to improve the game experience of one of the best cRPG games of last years. This mod offers higher difficulty levels, game balance, bugfixes and new features. None of changes are random. Everything is thought-out, double-checked and based on deep knowledge of The Witcher combat mechanics. I hope you enjoy this mod and you are able to get even more greatness out of The Witcher.
Info, media and download[edit | edit source]
Project history[edit | edit source]
- Project began on September 22, 2008.
- Mod available in its current form since October 27, 2008.
- Project finished January 25, 2009, when the entire mod including 3 new difficulty levels was integrated into the game installer.
- There were 21 revisions of the mod in total.
- All source files: 8.91 MB
- Installer contains 916 files
- Installer: 3.11 MB
- The Flash mod contains 913 files, 17 of which are scripts.
- The Flash mod is the first modification of The Witcher on such a scale and up to now the only modification of The Witcher officially accepted by CD Projekt RED.