Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Fists of Fury: Toussaint
"Fists of Fury: Toussaint"
|Blood and Wine|
Henris Gras Square
Arena northeast of Coopers' Gate.
|Notice board or Bookie|
|300–400 / 200–600|
Fists of Fury: Toussaint is a secondary quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
- Hey, tough guy!
- Smacked down your brother-in-law and now you're feeling invincible?
Neighbors step aside when they see you coming?
Got violence in your heart?
- Then perhaps it's high time you fought for the title of Brawl Master of Beauclair!
- Defeat three champions and you'll get the honor of facing the Maestro himself!
- Seek more information from bookies in San Sebastian and by the docks.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- While traversing Toussaint, Geralt learned local aficionados of wine and raucous entertainment were fond of organizing fistfighting tournaments as well. He decided to enter the lists.
- The witcher defeated a triumvirate of challengers. He told me later some of them were quite colorful characters!
This feat qualified him to fight in a bout against the reigning master of the Toussaint fistfighting circuit.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Defeat Mancomb in a fist fight.
- Defeat Still Waters in a fist fight. (100 , 200 )
- Defeat Colossus in a fist fight. (100 , 100 )
- Launches Raging Wolf.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the first (battle of taunts) and third (parry three blows) fight Geralt can instead choose to take on a normal fistfight. (untested)