The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Filibert Always Pays His Debts
"Filibert Always Pays His Debts"
|Blood and Wine|
|Northeast of Casteldaccia Abandoned Estate.|
|Loot body of man in central Casteldaccia.|
|292 – 348 / Diagram: Toussaint Ducal Guard Officer's trousers|
Filibert Always Pays His Debts is a treasure hunt quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- While exploring the abandoned Casteldaccia Estate, Geralt found it haunted by the specter of a knight. After a long and hard fight, he defeated the apparition. He searched the area where they had fought and spotted a note…
- He learned of Maximus Macrinus, a knight cruelly murdered along with his family by marauders from Filibert Fourfingers' hanse. The note also hinted at the existence of a hidden treasure…
- Geralt found the stashed treasure chest and thus shored up what seemed like an ever-present shortfall in his pouch.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the notes.
- Find the stash in Macrinus' house using your Witcher Senses.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Ghostly Knight that Geralt has to face at Casteldaccia (51 ) is probably the murdered previous master of the estate, Maximus Nonius, seeking revenge on Filibert's bandits. Well it worked on the bandits at least.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Casteldaccia, the site of a gruesome family murder.