If you find yourself unable to hit an opponent, it is probably because they are quicker than you are. How can this be you ask? No one is quicker than a witcher... It is because you are probably using the Strong style of fighting and your opponent is simply quicker because you are wasting energy winding up for a killer blow and he is not. Switch to Fast style — by using the X-key or clicking on the Fast style icon — and things will proceed much more smoothly.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Dagon worshippers
- Dogs (you big meanie!)
- Drowned dead
- Drowners, absolutely and without question.
- Echinops, debatable — strong style works well too, and of course they hate fire.
- Ifrit, debatable — strong style works well too.
- Mutant assassins
- Vodyanoi priests
- Vodyanoi warriors — (but kill the priest first, otherwise he keeps healing them and it takes longer).
- Wyverns, certainly once Geralt gets into levels greater than 20, possibly sooner.
- Zeugl tentacles, not the Zeugl itself, it requires Strong style.