The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
|Sunken ship in the bay southwest of the Ruined Inn on Ard Skellig|
|Letter or simply finding the treasure|
Amateur's weapon repair kit
Diagram: Witch hunter's sword
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- During his travels Geralt came across a well-worn letter. It had clearly been folded and unfolded many times by someone who had often found reason to refer to its contents.
- I've got bad news for you, Your father's ship sank off the southern coast of Ard Skellig. Far as I know, there were no survivors. Only a few bodies were recovered. They were already blue and bloated. I could only recognize Jovik by his tattoo. I'll do what I can top prepare the body for the funeral, but brace yourself. It won't be a pretty sight.
- I know what was on that ship. Everything you had. So if you need to borrow some coin, don't hesitate to write. Your father and I were bound by blood – I'll never refuse you help.
- Geralt found the wrecked ship that had once belonged to Fjale's father. It turned out its valuable cargo was still there - to the witcher's great delight.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the well-worn letter
- Find the treasure in the shipwreck using your Witcher Senses