Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- An old woman in Velen asked Geralt for an unusual favor. Some time ago her hens had gone missing from her hen house. Based on the tracks she had found, the woman suspected some two-legged creature with wolf-like paws was responsible. Geralt decided to investigate this mysterious being.
- Geralt discovered the chicken thief was not a monster but a group of war orphans. Their parents caught and killed by passing soldiers, the children had been forced to fend for themselves – and Geralt was forced to choose what to do with them.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find out more about the contract
- Find out what's stealing the old woman's chickens using your Witcher Senses (10 )
- Convince the old woman to take in the children (25 )
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you convince the old woman to take in the children you won't get any payment though you have agreed it would be a paid job, but if you don't - you'll get 20 (in addition to 25 ).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you choose to convince the old lady to take the children in. You can return later and the children will be there with the kind hearted woman. There is dialogue as well between the little girl and woman with the little girl asking if the spotted hen could be a hen to call her own.
- If you choose not to convince the old lady. When you come back later, the old lady will yell all her chickens were been stole. And the children leave the camp as their plan. Not sure what happen to the children then. Maybe you can try to search the woods to see if they live well or bad ?
Video[edit | edit source]