The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Fourth has been added to this list as it has the same setup as the rest.
1st Deadly Crossing[edit | edit source]
At the Troll Bridge you encounter three bandits ordering a toll to be paid. You have different way to choose:
- Pay the bandit 50, and cross the bridge.
- Flummox the bandits (Axii Level 2), and pass.
- Introduce the bandits to the pointy end of your steel sword. Then they will "nicely" to lower the bridge at the wooden winch.
2nd Deadly Crossing[edit | edit source]
Bridge Looters: A couple of looters are sifting through the corpses of the fallen Black Ones and Nilfgaardian guards at the long wooden river bridge north of Lindenvale. They've found a relic sword they want to sell. You can:
- Pay them 525 and take the Mourner and gain some XP .
- Refuse, and be on your way. With no further reward.
- Refuse, kill them, and take the sword for free.
Note[edit | edit source]
- When you first go to the bridge, you may see a lot of Nilfgaardian guards. And of course no Black Ones, no corpse, neither no Looters. Want to know what happens? Come back later and the Looters will tell you
- If you buy the relic sword and then kill them, you can have two!
- No matter you buy the sword or not. if you approach with the sword drawn, they'll automatically become hostile without an alert. (Which give you a good reason to "Protect Yourself", especially after you buy the sword.
3rd Deadly Crossing[edit | edit source]
Find them at a crossroads nearby a small wooden bridge over a ravine in the woods. South-west of Dragonslayer's Grotto and south-east of a Guarded Treasure.
There might only be some dead bodies if you trigger the quest and didn't involve immediately. The condition of trigger this quest is the same as other undocumented quest.
4th Deadly Crossing[edit | edit source]
This one is not part of Deadly Crossing on official list. It's has another official name: Highwayman's Cache which is also a undocumented quest. However, it's add here as it has the same setup as the rest.
At the bridge between Boatmakers' Hut and Bandits' Camp are 3 bandits demanding a toll. They can be hostile or told to back down. If they back down, they'll make their way up the road to the Boatmakers' Hut and stand around there.
- Fight them by saying they'll have to take the coin off you
- Point out your medallion and be allowed to pass through