The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Country Inn by day
Country Inn at night
The Country Inn is located just outside the village of Murky Waters. It is a family run business. The two innkeepers are husband and wife, and their daughter is the waitress. The husband holds the keys to the storage, but both he and his wife can offer accommodation. He will charge you 7 for a place to rest your weary bones while she offers a much better deal, she asks only 5 . Their daughter serves the alcohol and food.
The Innkeeper is also a source of local information and folklore. He can tell the tale of a certain princess, who is also a witcheress and sorceress. His wife will gladly provide her own opinions about the Underwater City, the vodyanoi and the ancestors of the people of Murky Waters.
Amenities[edit | edit source]
You can always find:
- A waitress, the daughter, who will buy and sell food, drink, as well as some grease.
- Julian buys and sells a variety of goods.
- Including a busker, a flutist and a drummer.
- Recreational activities
- Right next door is a healer.
Journal Entry[edit | edit source]
- "Tired travelers are drawn to the inn by the smell of fried bacon, boiled cabbage and sometimes even the famous wyvern egg omelets. A soothsayer inhabits the small hut nestled on the side of the tavern."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Your journal entry on vodyanoi warriors is updated by speaking with the wife about the underwater city.