Contract: The Merry Widow
"Contract: The Merry Widow"
|Notice board in Lindenvale / Gravedigger|
|190 – 240 / 180 – 270 |
Grave hag trophy
Grave hag mutagen
- Contract: Monster in the Cemetery
- People of Lindenvale and thereabouts!
- If you've got any notion of wandering over to the graveyard, rid yourself of it at once, for some evil's taken it over, digging up graves and doing other such damage. Lately it's begin preying on any who enter, and has even kidnapped the miller's lad.
- So if you've an ounce of sense, stay far from it, and if you've the courage and skill, slay the monster for us, and your efforts will surely be rewarded.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Geralt took a contract the gravedigger of Lindenvale had hung on the village's notice board. It seemed the village cemetery was full of monsters who siezed children as their victims.
- Geralt investigated the matter and discovered a grave hag hunted nearby. With the investigation part of his task complete, it was on to the luring-out-and-slicing-to-ribbons phase.
- After ridding the village of the monster, Geralt collected a trophy from its body and went to the gravedigger for the promised bounty.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the gravedigger.
- Go to the cemetery.
- Defeat all the enemies in the cemetery (Rabid dogs).
- Explore the cemetery using your Witcher Senses.
- Follow the scent of cadaverine using your Witcher senses.
- Investigate the lair (formerly an abandoned hut) using your Witcher Senses.
- Take the skulls.
- Put the skulls in the cemetery and wait for the grave hag to come (midnight).
- Kill the grave hag Mourntart.
- Take a trophy.
- Collect your reward from the gravedigger.