The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Contract: The Beast of Honorton
"Contract: The Beast of Honorton"
|Notice board in Oreton|
|Where the Cat and Wolf Play...|
- Contract: the Beast of Honorton
- Good Folk!
- There's a vile and dangerous spook, beast or devil of sorts causing no end of trouble near our village, Honorton. We promise our profoundest gratitude – and a sizeable reward – to any brave lad who can slay it.
- If you're looking to learn more, come pay us a visit. Ask for the ealdorman, Sobemir.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- The inhabitants of Honorton had a problem – one only a witcher could resolve. A monster they unhelpfully called a "spook" was haunting the woods near their village. Geralt decided to see what kind of beast it really was. And then kill it.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the ealdorman of Honorton about his contract for a witcher.
- Kill the necrophages.