Contract: Skellige's Most Wanted
"Contract: Skellige's Most Wanted"
|Notice on the noticeboard in Fyresdal or speaking to a "Skelliger" in the village|
Nekker hide boots
- Witcher Needed!
- I – the writer of this notice – see the help of a witcher. The work on offer's tough, true, but for a witcher, it should be a breeze. Time's short, so don't tarry. Any interested withcers, look for me outside the inn in Fyresdal.
- Uggo, son of Olaf
This quest was added as part of the free DLC published shortly after the game came out. When Geralt meets the "Skelliger" who posted the notice, the man's story seems strangely inconsistent, but the witcher can still decide to take the contract.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- During his time in the village of Fyresdal Geralt learned of a contract on a monster said to have attacked a merchant and his cart. The merchant in question was very insistent that a witcher investigate this matter and kill the beast.
- The trail ended as had so many before it - in a cave. This cave was different from its predecessors, however - inside were crude drawings showing a carefully planned attempt to take Geralt's life. From the last of these the witcher gleaned the location of a meeting of his would-be assassins. He decided to attend...
- If Geralt has shown other monsters mercy previously:
- Geralt found the monsters who had plotted a deadly trap for him, but soon realized these misguided beasts did not deserve death. Yet the pack's aggressive leader, a werewolf, burned with such hatred for Geralt that he attacked, even though his companions refused to join. The witcher quickly slew the werewolf, but left the other monsters unharmed.
- If Geralt has not shown other monsters mercy previously:
- Geralt found the monsters who had plotted a deadly trap for him. The pack's aggressive leader, a werewolf, burned with such hatred for Geralt that he convinced two of the others - a doppler and a troll - to join him in attacking Geralt. The entire threesome died from the witcher's sword. Of the conspirators, only the godling survived, having snuck off somewhere before the fighting grew fierce.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find the person who posted the contract
- Find the site of the monsters' attack
- Search the attack site using your Witcher Senses
- Find the place where the boulder started
- Follow the monster's tracks using your Witcher Senses
- Defeat an arachas and several endregas
- Go to the conspirators' meeting spot at night
- Defeat the werewolf (boss fight)