Contract: Phantom of the Trade Route
"Contract: Phantom of the Trade Route"
|Area around Benek|
|Refugee in Benek|
|250 / 260|
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Once upon a time, Geralt took a contract from a group of refugees. I don't know if he felt sorry for the poor souls or if his witcher blood was simply itching for some action - one way or the other, he promised to find their missing companions, who had set off with a caravan headed north. All signs seemed to indicate a beast had attacked them en route.
- North of the Nilfgaardian camp Geralt came across tracks left by a large beast. He decided to check where, and most importantly to whom, they would lead him.
- Geralt found the refugees in a cave where they had sought shelter from a monster. Such is the fate of refugees all too often - they are forever jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. They told the witcher about the beast that had attacked them during their travels and asked him for help.
- It didn't take much for an old hand like Geralt to find out that the monster which had attacked the refugees was a wyvern. And not just any wyvern - a royal wyvern, though I doubt knowing they had come in close contact with royalty was much comfort to them.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find the missing caravan
- Explore the cave using your Witcher Senses (30 + 25 )
- Find the wyvern's nest (2)
- Destoy the wyvern's nest
- Kill the royal wyvern
- Take a trophy from the royal wyvern
- Collect your reward