Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Coast of Wrecks (quest)
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it.
|This article is about the quest in The Witcher 3. For the location, see Coast of Wrecks.|
"Coast of Wrecks"
|Coast of Wrecks|
3 islands south of Widows' Grotto
|Letter in a chest by some wrecks|
|?? / ?? |
Diagram: Mag Deira cuirass
Diagram: Executioner's boots
Diagram: Guardsman's boots
Diagram: Axeman's trousers
Manuscript page: Moon Dust
Manuscript page: Enhanced Dancing Star
Manuscript page: Superior Dancing Star
Torn-out page: Ancient leshen decoction
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- One day an intriguing letter came into Geralt's possession. Even a cursory reading sufficed to reveal it was the key to some fascinating riddle...
- Collect the goods from the same crate as usual. If you get it to the drop-off on time, you'll get the full sum we agreed to. If you get it there no later than a week after we agreed, you'll get half. If you're later than a week, you're dead.
- P.S. Don't want any witnesses. If someone notices you – kill then first, ask questions later.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the letter you found
- Find the cargo using your Witcher Senses (4)