The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Child of the Elder Blood
"Child of the Elder Blood"
|The Pali Gap Coast|
This quest has a major impact on Ciri's ultimate fate. The choices Geralt makes here have a major impact on the game ending.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Ciri pulled Geralt aside for a confidential heart-to-heart. She confided to him that Avallac'h had a hidden lair, a secret place that not even Ciri, his star pupil and long-time traveling companion, had been allowed to visit. Intrigued, Geralt decided to enter this secret lair and find out what the Seer was hiding.
- The most important part of any conspiracy is for the co-conspirators to trust each other fully, and Ciri's revelation had cast a shadow of suspicion on Avallac'h. Geralt knew light must be shed on this shadow before it proved too late.
- It turned out Avallac'h's well-guarded secret was a hidden laboratory in which he carried out research on Lara Dorren's gene - the gene Ciri bore within her, the cause of her power and her misfortune. Ciri was understandably less than thrilled to see herself through Avallac'h's eyes as a subject in some twisted experiment.
- Meanwhile, they also discovered this secret research wasn't the only reason the Seer kept the place hidden. Avallac'h seemed to have been using it as a pleasure alcove for trysts with his elven lover. Who would have thought? It turns out even the wisest of sages is not always driven by pure reason alone.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Travel to the island where Avallac'h's laboratory is located
- Talk to Yennefer
- Wait for the door to open
- Neutralize the golem
- Explore Avallac'h's laboratory using your Witcher Senses
- Talk to Yennefer
- Talk to Ciri
- Search the laboratory uing your Witcher Senses
- Meet Ciri outside the laboratory