The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
|Castel Ravello Vineyard|
the main estate
|Southeast of Fox Hollow, Sansretour Valley|
Castel Ravello is a famous castle in Toussaint, around which are lush vineyards. It is known worldwide as the place of production of the famous wines:
In the Blood and Wine expansion[edit | edit source]
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Connoisseurs claim the best wines of Metinna or Alba do not hold a candle to even the most mediocre labels from the Sansretour Valley. Among the countless larger and smaller local vineyards found here, Castel Ravello is the most renowned – and for good reason. From its slopes come Pomino, Fiorano, Erveluce and Est Est – the wine realm’s uncontested kings.
Associated quests[edit | edit source]
Items of note[edit | edit source]
- On a bench in the southwestern part of the castle garden there is a copy of His Imperial Majesty, Emhyr var Emreis.
- In the Herb Store a different copy of Between Worlds can be found in a chest.
- Northeast of the main castel fortification walls, inside a small house: Formula: Mutagen transmutator - red to blue.
- Castel has a metal-grated cellar that is locked (for now).